- Please visit our Contact Us page, select the topic of newsletter, write your request on the comment box , fill in all the forms, and click “Submit Now” or
- You can register your email address in the newsletter box at the bottom of every TomorrowMakers page and click OK.
Frequently Asked Questions - Tomorrow Makers
- Click “SIGN UP” on the top right menu on all TomorrowMakers pages;
- Fill out the form with the requested data; name, email and password Or use your Facebook account to sign up;
- TomorrowMakers will send you an account activation link via email within 24 hours. Please click on the activation link through your email. Thats it, your sign up is completed;
- In the event you do not receive your activation within 24 hours, please Contact Us.
ACCOUNT & SUBSCRIPTION
- Click “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email;
- Go to account setting, choose “Edit Subscription” and un-tick the subscriptions preference, and click save;
- Go to Contact Us, select the topic “Newsletter”, put your request in the comment field and click “submit now”. You will receive the response within a maximum 5 working days.
Please reset password by:
- Clicking “forget password” link under the login box and follow the directions;
- You will receive a notification email containing a verification link to reset the password. Click the link, enter the new password and click send. You can then access the account with the new password.
If you still have problems, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.
You can login and go to profile page, click “account setting” and select “edit account” to change the desired profile details (email, password and others) then click save.
You will get a notification email containing a link verification for any profile changes you made. Click on the verification link to confirm changes.
Note: check your junk email folder if you do not receive an email notification from TomorrowMakers.
Yes, you can. We hope you will not do so because we will continue to improve the site features according to your needs. However if you choose to:
- Login to your account.
- click and go to the control panel profile and click “delete”.
- You will receive a confirmation email for the “delete account” action, and you will still have the option to re-activate your account within 30 days.
LOGIN & PROFILE
You can do the following steps:
- Make sure you have an active TomorrowMakers account by clicking the activation link sent via your registered e-mail account. If you forget and/or the links have expired, you need to repeat the registration process or go to Contact Us.
- Check again and make sure you write the correct email and password.
- If steps 1 and 2 did not fix your problem, click the "Forgot Password" in the top right under the login box to reset the password. You'll get an email to reset your password. Click the link and enter the new password. After that you can re-login.
Go to Contact Us at the bottom of the page if you still have issues logging in.