- Date : 27/12/2016
About the eBook:
Noticing the polarizing effects finances can have on the most committed of couples, we take the complexity out of it by laying down some ground rules. Part one is a fun take on love and money, while part two addresses the more pressing concerns of couples by offering advice on making finances a delight, rather than a drain, on your relationship. As a bonus, part three features ideas to spark conversation and candid talk from couples on love and money.
- About this e-book
- Love & Money: The interconnection
- How you’ll get your love if you have money & vice-versa?
- Financial Harmony
- What your major expenses should be?
- Starting the money conversation with your mate
- How spouses run out of sync about money?
- When she makes more money- How to deal with the insecurity?
- How to keep husbands happy if you make more money?
- Common money problems among couples
- Financial infidelity: What’s that & how to stop it?
- Uncommonly smart financial solutions
- Couples get cozy over finance
- How wives’ earning power can change everything positively?
- Getting richer together
- Seeing financial goals as one
- Building a collective financial portfolio- Asset Allocation and diversification
- Conclusion and Analysis