- Date : 15/02/2022
- Read: 3 mins
Check Manyavar IPO allotment status
Vedant Fashions is India's largest company in the men's Indian wedding and celebration wear segment, better known by its major brand Manyavar. Its IPO price was between Rs 824 and 866 per share. The issue was subscribed 2.57 times overall and 0.39 times in retail. So, if you applied in the retail segment and your application was without any error, you would have been allotted the full quantity of shares you applied for. If you applied in the NII segment (subscribed 1.07 times), the allotment is on a pro-rata basis.
Related: How to check IPO allotment status?
So, if you applied for the Manyavar IPO and would like to know if you managed to get an allotment, the below steps need to be followed:-
1. Open IPO allotment link – First, you need to check the IPO allotment status link. You can use either the BSE Website or the registrar of the IPO website. The links are given below: -
2. Details required – If you are checking on the BSE website, you require your PAN number and your application number. If you are checking the IPO website, you will require one of the following: -
- Application Type and Application Number
- DP ID and Client ID
- PAN number
3. Check IPO allotment status – Once you enter the details, you will get the number of shares allotted. The price of allotment of the shares is Rs 866 per share. If you have been allocated shares, you will receive them in your Demat account by 15 February. If you were not allotted any shares, don’t worry, you will get the refund by 14 February.
4. Sell shares –The tentative listing date of Manyavar IPO is 16 February. You can sell your shares on the listing date. However, the Grey Market Premium is very low, around Rs 10. If you are a long-term holder, you can hold your shares for many years.
Manyavar is a very recognisable brand, and the company is profitable. The company has a retail footprint of 1.2 Mn Sq Ft and 535 exclusive brand outlets, which include 55 shop-in-shops. The brand has outlets in 212 cities and towns in India, and it also has 11 outlets internationally in the USA, Canada, and the UAE. The company’s other brands include Mohey, Mebaz, Manthan, and Twamev. If you want to check your IPO allotment status of the issue, you can simply check on the BSE website or the registrar of the IPO website using your PAN number or Application number or your DP ID and Client ID.
Related: Stellar IPO’s of 2021: A round-up