- Date : 13/10/2022
- Read: 4 mins
HDFC Retirement Savings fund Equity plan launched in 2016 has consistently provided these considerable returns to the investor over the past years.
Mutual funds in India have been a typical investment for securing the future of millions of families in the country. Mutual funds allow investors to have a diverse portfolio of assets and gain huge returns. With multiple choices available in the financial market, investors are always looking for mutual funds with consistent returns and minimized risk.
HDFC Retirement Savings fund Equity plan: Background
Mutual funds are long-term investments which provide the investor with consistent returns over a long time. HDFC Retirement Savings fund Equity plan was launched in February 2016 and has since become one of the best-performing mutual funds in the financial market. The mutual fund calculator estimates that if an investor had invested Rs 10,000 monthly in the plan, the return received after 5 years would have been Rs 10 lakhs. This showcases that the performance of the retirement fund in the past years has been phenomenal.
The HDFC Retirement Savings fund Equity plan has holdings across the following sectors:
- Capital Goods
- Financial Services
- Technology companies
- Consumer staples
The top companies which are a part of the mutual fund portfolio are:
- ICICI Bank: 5.51%
- HDFC Bank: 5.23%
- Reliance Industries: 3.87%
- Infosys Ltd.: 3.32%
- Housing Development Finance Corporation: 2.97%
- Larsen and Toubro Ltd.: 2.79%
- State Bank of India: 2.75%
Also Read: How mutual funds work?
HDFC Retirement Savings fund Equity plan: Key attributes
HDFC bank is one of the oldest and most trusted banks in India. Numerous saving plans, mutual funds and other investment schemes have provided investors with multiple opportunities to earn profits. The HDFC Retirement Savings fund Equity plan is one of the top 5 mutual funds in the financial market. It has been rated 5 by Value research and is a popular choice for investment. The plan has various attributes which must be understood before investing.
These key attributes are:
- The plan's current NAV (Net Asset Value) is Rs 33.13.
- The average 5-year return for the plan is 20 percent since inception.
- The fund has an expense ratio of 0.86 percent.
- The minimum investment required for the fund is Rs 100.
- The fund has a lock-in period of 5 years.
- The worth of assets under this fund's management is Rs 2,414 crores.
- The fund has high-risk ratios, which means that investment involves high risk and volatility.
- There is no exit charge for the plan
HDFC Retirement Savings fund Equity plan: Benefits
Investors putting their faith and money in mutual funds understand that there are certain risks involved in it. Since these investments are long-term, the performance of the companies under the fund and conditions of the financial market plays an important role in their success. Considering the attributes of the plan, it has the following benefits:
- The HDFC Retirement Savings fund Equity plan has been consistently providing returns to investors for the past few years. Compared to other funds in the same category, its ability to handle losses in the market is above average.
- An investor wants to earn huge profits by investing in mutual funds. The HDFC Retirement Savings fund Equity plan has essentially doubled the amount invested by investors every 3 years.
- The holdings of this fund are of prominent companies, which are likely to grow even more in the future, providing considerable returns to the investors.
The HDFC Retirement Savings Fund equity plan is a chance for investors to turn small investments into huge returns. With a phenomenal performance in the past few years, it is one of the most highly ranked mutual funds in the financial market. If you are looking for a long-term investment with huge profits and can accept the risk associated, the HDFC Retirement Savings Fund equity plan is the right choice for you!
Disclaimer: This article is intended for general information purposes only and should not be construed as investment or legal advice. You should separately obtain independent advice when making decisions in these areas.