- Date : 28/07/2022
- Read: 3 mins
What top investors bought and sold in the first quarter of this financial year!
The top investors in India are required by law to submit to the exchange their holdings in shares where they own 1% of the company or more. Therefore, one can ascertain their buy and sell calls. If you are one of those investors who like to follow the calls of top investors, this blog is for you. You can get to know what the top investors are buying and selling and then take your decisions accordingly. You should remember that the top investors do not necessarily always generate market-beating returns, and it is best if you understand the risks associated with stock market investments.
Top investors like Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, Dolly Khanna, Vijay Kedia, Ashish Kacholia, etc.,, have made several calls in the last quarter. Here we bring you the details about the buy and sell transactions based on the filings made by the top investors.
Buy and Sell calls
The top investor transactions are:-
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala- The billionaire investor bought 1.4% more of Escorts Kubota. The investor reduced his exposure to stocks like Autoline Industries, Tata Motors and NCC.
- Dolly Khanna- Her husband Rajiv Khanna manages her portfolio. In the first quarter, she increased her holdings in National Oxygen, Chennai Petroleum Corporation, Monte Carlo Fashions, Tinna Rubber Infrastructure and Ajanta Soya. She has reduced her exposure to stocks like Sandur Manganese & Iron Ores, Khaitan Chemicals & Fertilizers, Butterfly Gandhimathi Appliances and Rain Industries.
- Akash Bhansali- The seasoned investor increased his exposure to Schneider Electric Infrastructure from 2.4% to 2.6%. He reduced his exposure to stocks like Arvind Fashions and Welspun Corp.
- Ashish Kacholia- This famous investor added stocks like Gravita India, La Opala RG, Faze Three Ltd, Xpro India Ltd, United Drilling Tools, Inflame Appliances Ltd and Fineotex Chemical Ltd.
- Vijay Kedia- The Mumbai-based investor has increased his exposure to stocks like Elecon Engineering Company Ltd, Vaibhav Global and Cera Sanitaryware.
- Anil Kumar Goel- This investor is known to identify small and midcap stocks. He has increased his exposure to stocks like Indsil Hydro Power and Manganese Ltd, Precot Ltd Nahar Capital, Nahar Spinning Mills and Uttam Sugar Mills Ltd.
Following the top investors might be a good strategy as these investors have the experience and the required expertise to generate market-beating returns. But this is no guarantee that you can benefit by following the top investors. Make sure you understand the risks associated with eh stock markets before taking a plunge in the markets. Also, the portfolio changes of top investors can give you an idea of how the top investors are formulating their strategies and which stocks have their faith. Read this expert article on how to pick undervalued stocks?
Disclaimer: This article is intended for general information purposes only and should not be construed as investment or legal advice. You should separately obtain independent advice when making decisions in these areas.