- Date : 04/11/2022
- Read: 2 mins
Price band fixed for Five Star Business Finance IPO
The IPO market is lined up with fresh new offerings throughout November 2022. Joining the queue is Five Star Business Finance which will float its IPO on November 9th, 2022. The IPO is valued at Rs.1960 crores, including an Offer for Sale (OFS) of stocks held by the company's promoters and other shareholders.
Related - Know how an IPO is valued
More details of the IPO are as follows –
Five Star Business Finance IPO details
Other details of the IPO are as follows –
- Anchor investors can subscribe to the IPO from November 7th, 2022.
- Shareholders who would be offloading their stake in the OFS are as follows –
- The IPO proceeds will be directed to the promoters in proportion to their divestment.
- The IPO is segregated as follows –
- Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB) – 50%
- Non-Institutional Investors – 15%
- Retail Individual Investors – 35%
- The book-running managers include Edelweiss Financial Services, ICICI Securities, Normura Financial Advisory and Securities (India) and Kotak Mahindra Capital Company.
- The registrar is KFin Technologies.
Before you invest in the IPO, knowing the company profile is essential. So, here are the details of Five Star Business Finance –
- Headquartered in Chennai, Five Star Business Finance is an NBFC that offers secured business loans to self-employed individuals and SME entrepreneurs.
- As of June 2022, the company had 311 branches across 150 districts. The branches are present in multiple States of South India like Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.
- After the first quarter of FY22-23, the net profit was reported at Rs.139.43 crores. The net worth was Rs.3856.97 crores.
- The company aims to increase its penetration and offer finance opportunities to small business owners in rural, urban and semi-urban areas.
Here's a look at the financial growth of Five Star Business Finance between FY21 and FY22 –
Know the details of the upcoming IPO and then make your investment decision.