- Date : 05/06/2023
- Read: 3 mins
The Rs.600 crore IPO of IKIO Lighting will go live on 6th June. Each share is priced between Rs.270-Rs.285 and the IPO includes both a fresh issue of shares and an Offer for Sale.
- KIO Lighting IPO opens on 6th June.
- The price band of each share is Rs.270 - Rs.285.
- The IPO size is Rs.600 crores of which at least 35% has been reserved for retail investors.
The IPO (Initial Public Offering) market is heating up again as IKIO Lighting is preparing to launch its offering on 6th June. With a price band of Rs.270 – Rs.285, IKIO Lighting is offering shares through a fresh issue and also through OFS (Offer For Sale).
Before subscribing to the IPO, know the details so that you can make an informed decision. So, here’s a look at the company, its financial performance, and the complete IPO details.
About IKIO Lighting
IKIO Lighting is an Original Design Manufacturer of LEDs (Light Emitting Diodes). The company was established in 2016 and has, ever since, been offering low-energy LEDs to promote sustainability.
The products of the company include –
- LED Lighting
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Refrigeration lights
- Piping, etc.
Financial performance of IKIO Lighting
Here’s a brief look at the company’s financial performance in the last few years –
Also, read - Here's a list of 8 IPOs opening in 2023.
IKIO Lighting IPO Details
Here’s a look at the IPO details –
Other details of the IPO are as follows –
- Rs.50 crore worth of funds raised through the IPO would be used for debt repayment.
- IKIO Lighting is also looking to establish a new facility in Noida utilizing Rs.212.31 crores raised through the IPO. The facility is intended for the company’s wholly-owned subsidiary IKIO Solutions.
- The balance of IPO funds would be put to other corporate uses.
Click here for the latest articles on Stocks
The bottom line
IKIO Lighting enjoys a considerable market share for its products with Philips being its prime competitor in some segments. The company has shown impressive financial performance in recent years as the profits and revenues have jumped considerably. Moreover, with the latest expansion plans, IKIO Lightings can prove to be a good investment.
Check the IPO details and subscribe to the IPO if it matches your investment needs and strategies.