- Date : 24/07/2023
- Read: 3 mins
Ready to join the computing revolution with Netweb Technologies' IPO? Discover your status online and be part of the future of cutting-edge solutions. Intrigued? Find out more!
Netweb Technologies, a high-end computing solutions provider, is set to finalise the basis of allotment for IPO shares by July 24. With strong demand witnessed during the public issue, participants are eagerly anticipating this decision. Investors can now conveniently check their share allotment status online by following a few simple steps on either the BSE website or the IPO registrar’s portal. This article provides a simple and convenient way to check the status of your Netweb Technologies IPO shares online. Follow the step-by-step process to stay up-to-date with the latest information on your shares.
- IPO share allotment status: Check online on BSE or IPO registrar's portal.
- Basis of allotment: To be finalised by July 24.
- Strong demand: IPO oversubscribed 90.36 times.
- Check status: PAN or application number required.
- GMP for IPO: ₹380, ₹20 higher than weekend GMP.
- Listing price: Expected to be ₹880.
Checking Share Allotment Status Online
On BSE Website (https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx)
a) Choose ‘Equity’ as the issue type and ‘Netweb Technologies India Limited’ as the issue name.
b) Enter your ‘PAN Number’ or ‘Application Number’.
c) Check the box next to the prompt ‘I am not a robot’ and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
On IPO Registrar Portal (https://linkintime.co.in/mipo/ipoallotment.html)
a) Choose ‘Netweb Technologies India Limited - IPO’ as the issue name.
b) Select and enter either your ‘DP Client ID’, ‘Application Number’, or ‘PAN Number’.
c) Eventually, press on the ‘Search’ button.
Why Netweb Technologies is so sought after?
- The company caters to various industries such as IT, ITeS, entertainment and media, BFSI, defence, and education.
- Netweb recently forayed into new product lines - network switches and 5G ORAN appliances.
- Netweb has more than doubled its profit to Rs 46.9 crore in FY23 and registered an 80 per cent year-on-year increase in revenue at Rs 445 crore for FY23.
- Operating profit margin also improved further to 15.7 per cent from 14 per cent during the same period.
- The grey market premium (GMP) for Netweb Technologies IPO has risen to ₹380 today, which is ₹20 higher than the GMP of the public issue on weekends. The current GMP of ₹380 means that the grey market is expecting that Netweb Technologies IPO listing price would be around ₹880 (₹500 + ₹380), which is around 75% higher than Netweb Technologies IPO price band of ₹475 to ₹500 per equity share.
Some highlights of the Netweb IPO are given below:
- Eligible investors will get shares by July 26.
- Refunds to unsuccessful investors by July 25.
- Netweb lists on BSE, NSE on July 27.
- IPO received an overwhelming response, subscribed 90.36x.
- Qualified institutional buyers bid for 228.91 times more shares. Highest ever in the QIB category.
- HNIs subscribed 81.81 times, retail 19.15 times, employees 53.13 times.
Disclaimer: This article is intended for general information purposes only and should not be construed as investment or tax advice.
Click here for the latest articles on Stocks