- Date : 21/07/2022
- Read: 3 mins
This small-cap company with 447.79% returns has beaten the declining market. Check how much money investors made from his stock
Panth Infinity Limited share price has increased 447.79% during the past year. On July 8, 2021, the price of one share on the BSE was Rs 9.94. Which immensely grew and reached a level of Rs 54.45 on July 7, 2022.
This year, the stock market has experienced significant falls. However, several equities have rewarded investors with good returns even during these challenging times. This list includes Panth Infinity Limited, a small-cap firm that has delivered excellent gains this year to its shareholders.
From an investor perspective how good this company is?
Anybody who invested Rs 1 lakh a month ago would have received a return of Rs 2.24 lakh. The return for the investor who made the initial investment of one lakh rupees six months ago would now be four lakh two thousand rupees. By spotting this stock previously, someone who had invested Rs. 1 lakh would have seen a return of Rs. 5.47 lakh today.
Also read: Facts about stock market corrections
Industry and Valuation:
With a ₹70 cr Market valuation, this company Panth Infinity Limited specializes in selling valuable metals, stones, and jewellery. Also, the company provides construction services.
July 19 is the date of bonus shares that have been set by the corporation.
At this time, the organization will issue one fully paid share for every two shares (face value 10) held by eligible shareholders.
Panth Infinity Limited has given a significant return of 448% last year. This SWOT analysis might be helpful in your decision-making if you are thinking about adding this stock to your investment portfolio.
- Increasing net cash flow and operating cash flow.
- The price elevated to a new 52-week high.
- In a month, the stock increased by more than 20%.
- The share price is traded above the moving averages.
- Promoter holding fell by greater than 2%
- Due to inefficient utilization of stakeholder money, as a result, ROE has decreased over the past two years
- A decline in Profit and Turnover
- Third Resistance Positive Breakout. LTP is greater than R3
- The stock has shown a strong reversal from a 52-week low
- Company showing weak development and promoters shareholding has decreased in large levels
- A huge fluctuation in profit and loss is an investment red flag
- Non-Core Income is Rising
Disclaimer: This article is for general information and should not be construed as insurance, investment, tax, or legal advice. You should separately obtain independent advice when making decisions in these areas.