- Date : 28/11/2022
- Read: 4 mins
Stocks in the financial market can experience a significant change in prices within a few seconds. For stock investors to generate gains, they must be aware of these price fluctuations and the reasons behind them. We provide you with the latest information about the stocks that turned volatile in the fourth week of November!
With a population of 1.417 billion people, India has millions of investors. The rise of the digital age and technological advancements have made financial markets easily accessible for investors. Easy access has allowed investors to make quick decisions and implement those decisions even more quickly. However, investors also need quick access to information to make these decisions. With this weekly article, we bring you the latest stock information for the fourth week of November.
What are the latest changes in the stock market for the fourth week of November?
The latest changes which occurred in the stock market during the fourth week are:
- The fourth week saw purchases from Foreign Institutional Investors (F.I.I.), which were worth Rs 31,598 crores and sales worth Rs 33,077 crores in the financial market.
- In the fourth week of November, net sales of 1,479 crores were carried out by Foreign Institutional Investors (F.I.I.).
- The fourth week saw purchases from Domestic Institutional Investors (DII), which were worth Rs 28,659 crores and sales worth Rs 26,880 crores in the financial market.
- Net purchases of 1,779 crores were carried out by Domestic Institutional Investors (DII) in the fourth week of November.
- The Dollar's value has depreciated in the past few weeks to Rs 81.67.
- The present value of the B.S.E. Sensex is 62,293, a 1.02 percent increase since the past weeks’ worth (61,663).
- The present value of the Nifty50 is 18,430, which is a 0.67 percent increase since the past weeks’ worth (18,307).
Also Read: Stock updates: Third week of November
Which stocks became volatile in the fourth week of November?
Investors must be aware of the stocks which had the most significant price changes in the past week. The stocks that became volatile in the fourth week of November are:
Fourth week of November: Top Gainers
- Indiabulls Housing (C.M.P. Rs 138.15): 125.10
The stock price of Indiabulls housing saw an increase of 10.4 percent from the past week's price of Rs 125.10. The price change can be attributed to the revenue growth of the company for the QoQ (7.39 percent). The company's revenue growth has been the highest for the past 3 years.
- BPCL (C.M.P. Rs 324):
The stock price of BPCL increased from Rs 304 to Rs 324 (6.57 percent) in the fourth week of November. There has been a substantial increase in the stock volume, which has become more than the 20-day average.
- Indian Oil Corporation (C.M.P. Rs 73.35):
The price of the stocks for Indian Oil corporation increased to Rs 73.35 on 25th November from Rs 69.25 on 18th November. The company revealed a joint venture pact with Chennai Petroleum, which increased stock prices. The joint venture will have a value of Rs 31,580 crores.
Fourth week of November: Top Losers
- Paytm (C.M.P. Rs 547):
With the market intentions down on Paytm in the past few months, the stock prices have decreased by 14.9 percent. The latest decrease in price is associated with a report released by the NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India), which incorporates a limit to be imposed for the payment made through U.P.I. applications.
- Adani Transmission (C.M.P. Rs 3116.25):
The company has reported a 32 percent decrease in profit, which resulted in a 12 percent decline in stock prices. The stock prices declined from Rs 2739.60 to Rs 3116.25 in the fourth week of November.
- Hindustan Zinc – (C.M.P. Rs 323.14):
The Government of India is looking to sell their ownership in Hindustan zinc, resulting in the decline of stock prices. The company experienced a decrease of 8.1 percent in the fourth week of November.
Also Read How to identify bad stocks?
Investors must have the latest updates from the stock market so that they can make profitable investments. With top gainers and losers from the fourth week of November, we intend to provide you with an opportunity to make profits this week. Keep reading for the latest updates on stocks in the financial market.