- Date : 21/11/2022
- Read: 3 mins
The stock market is extremely volatile as the prices of stocks can change every minute and every second. Investors keep an eye out for price changes to make profitable investments. With this weekly update, we bring you the stocks which experience the biggest price change in the past week!
With the rise in investors across the country, the stock market has become a highly competitive. There are 2.07 crore stock market investors in India, highlighting the chances for an individual to make a profit. Each of these investors gathers data from the stock market, analyses the data and formulates a strategy to be implemented in the stock market. With the weekly update on stocks which experienced the most changes, we bring this data for your analysis!
What are the key updates from the financial market for the past week?
The financial market experiences ups and downs every week, so investors need to be updated about these changes. The key updates from the financial market for the past week are:
- F.I.I (Foreign Institutional Investors) bought equity valuing over Rs 52,151 crores and sold equity valuing over Rs 51,800 crores in the financial market during the third week.
- The net value of the investments made by the F.I.I. (Foreign Institutional Investors) in the past week is Rs 351 crores (purchase).
- D.I.I (Domestic Institutional Investors) bought equity valuing over Rs 29,061 crores and sold equity valuing over Rs 26,786 crores in the financial market during the third week.
- The net value of the investments made by the D.I.I (Domestic Institutional Investors) in the past week is Rs 2,275 crores.
- The Dollar's present valuation in the Indian currency (Rupee) is at Rs 81.52. The value of the rupee has depreciated from the previous week's value of Rs 80.50.
- The present value of the B.S.E. Sensex is 61,663, a 0.21 per cent decline since the past week's value (61,795).
- The present value of the Nifty50 is 18,307, which is a 0.22 per cent decline since the past week's value (18,349).
Also read: What is stock options trading?
Which stocks experienced the biggest price changes in the past week?
The stocks impacted the most in the market saw the biggest price changes. Let us look at the stocks which had the most price changes and the reasons behind them:
Top Gainers in the stock market (2nd Week of November)
- Kotak Mahindra Bank (C.M.P. Rs 1958):
The stock price for the bank increased from Rs 1958 to Rs 1899, which is a 3.1 per cent change in its prices. The increase in prices is due to the profit generated by the bank and its tremendous growth (50.21) compared to Quarter on Quarter.
- Hero MotoCorp (CMP Rs 2725):
The stock prices for the company saw an increase of 2.05 per cent to a value of Rs 2668. The price in the last week was Rs 2668. The company's good financials have a role to play in this increase in the stock price.
- Hindalco (C.M.P. Rs 438.20):
The company's stock price increased from Rs 429 to Rs 438, an increase of 2.1 per cent. The increase can be attributed to the interest of the investors in the company's stock.
Disclaimer: This article is intended for general information purposes only and should not be construed as investment or legal advice. You should separately obtain independent advice when making decisions in these areas.