- Date : 19/07/2022
- Read: 3 mins
Phenomenal rise in the value of some shares last week.
The BSE Sensex fell 721 points last week. All the stalwarts in the stock market were down. But in the last seven sessions, stocks of some companies have shown a phenomenal rise, and these stocks are showing great returns. In the last seven sessions, stocks of companies like Adani gas, Adani transmission, IDBI bank, Star health, etc., have shown a good rise on the bourses. The stock of Anupam Rasayan rose almost 18% in the last seven sessions.
The stocks have been volatile this year, and the markets have been volatile. The reasons for the volatility include an increase in interest rates by Central banks globally, high inflation, and the correction after two years of good returns. These factors are responsible for the slump in the markets. But even in these volatile times, some stocks are gaining on the bourses. These wealth creators are generating wealth for the investors. Do you own these stocks?
Stocks with good returns in the last seven sessions
The returns of some of the stocks are:-
- Ceat- This tyre stock has given a 10.18% return in the last seven sessions.
- Adani Gas- This Adani Group stock has given a 10.5% return in the last seven sessions.
- EPL- This plastic stock has given a 10.55% return in the last seven sessions.
- Hinduja Global- This stock has given an 11.25% return in the last seven sessions.
- IDBI Bank- This banking stock has given an 11.55% return in the last seven sessions.
- Blue Star- This air conditioning stock has given an 11.87% return in the last seven sessions.
- Adani Transmission- This Adani Group stock has given a 13.49% return in the last seven sessions.
- Star Health- This insurance stock has given a 15.89% return in the last seven sessions.
- Aster DM Healthcare Limited- This healthcare stock has given a 14.97% return in the last seven sessions.
- KEC International Limited- This stock has given a 12.2% return in the last seven sessions.
- HFCL- This stock has given a 15.89% return in this time frame.
- Anupam Rasayan- This top performer gave 17.89% in the same time frame. It is a speciality chemicals stock and was a great performer in the last seven sessions.
Stock markets have been under pressure in the last year. Most stocks are volatile. But in this volatility, some stocks have given good returns to investors. Here in this blog, we have given the top performers of the last seven sessions. The Sensex in this duration was volatile, and the Sensex has given a decline of almost 720 points. But in this volatility, the twelve stocks mentioned in this blog have given 10% to 18% returns in the same time period. These wealth creators are generating positive returns for their investors.
Read this Expert article to understand the 4 key indicators to identify undervalued stocks.
Disclaimer: This article is intended for general information purposes only and should not be construed as insurance or investment or tax or legal advice. You should separately obtain independent advice when making decisions in these areas.