- Date : 21/07/2022
- Read: 3 mins
Top performing stocks in volatile markets!
The best-performing stocks in these volatile markets have given good returns to investors. The best performers are Adani Green Energy, Adani Gas, Adani Transmission, Adani Wilmar, ITI Limited, Brightcom Group, and HFCL, amongst other stocks. The best performing shares in this volatile market belong to the Adani group, amongst others.
From Rs 39 to Rs 104 in just 21 days, do you know about this multibagger stock
Top performing stocks
The best profitable shares in the market recently have been the high beta stocks. The volatility this year has been very high, but these stocks have performed well in the last few sessions:-
- Adani Green- The stock gave 30% returns last month. The stock closed at Rs 2294 on Tuesday, 12th July. The stock has been performing very well in the last three years. The stock has been a multibagger, and the stock has given a return of 4531 percent in the last three years. The stock hit a 52-week high price of Rs 3050.
- Adani Gas- The stock has given a 12% return in the last three sessions. The return in the last one month is more than 16%. The one-year return of the stock is more than 200%. The stock closed at Rs 2297 on Tuesday.
- Adani Transmission- The stock has given a return of 11.5% in the last three sessions. One month's stock return is 34%, and the three-year return for the stock is a staggering 1134%. The stock closed at Rs 2749 on Tuesday. The stock has touched a 52-week high of Rs 3000.
- Adani Wilmar- The stock has increased by 8.79% in the last three sessions. The stock was issued at Rs 230, and the current market price of the stock is Rs 648. The IPO was listed this year.
- ITI Limited- The stock has given a return of 15.98% in the last three sessions. On Tuesday, the stock gained 16% to close at Rs 114.3.
- Brightcom Group- The stock has gained 15.41% in the last three sessions. The stock closed at Rs 46.05 on Tuesday, up by 4.9%.
- HFCL- The stock has given a return of 13.53% in the last three sessions. On Tuesday, the stock gained 5.28% to close at Rs 65.85.
Even in these volatile markets, some stocks give investors good returns. The past performance is no indication of future returns, but these stocks are in upward momentum. Adani Group stocks have had good momentum in the last two years, and the returns are spectacular. If you own these stocks, you would be laughing all the way to the bank. Read this expert article on How to identify undervalued stocks?
Disclaimer: This article is intended for general information purposes only and should not be construed as investment or legal advice. You should separately obtain independent advice when making decisions in these areas.